How to use:
- Place the sticks that came with your reed diffuser into the bottle to absorb the diffuser oil.
- Flip sticks so that the “dry” side of the sticks is now closest to the bottle and the saturated end is in the air.
- Place unsaturated (dry) end of the sticks into the bottle.
- Let your reed diffuser naturally permeate your space. Reed diffusers will continue to evaporate into the air, creating a subtle and luxurious scent.
Advantage of Reed Diffuser:
- No Flame or Heat Unlike candle , the reed diffuser has no flame or worry about . This makes the reed diffuser a safer alternative to candles.
- No Going out : With incense or candle the aroma is temporary relies on burning . The Reed diffuser lasts all day & night and the only maintenance reed diffuser needs is weekly turning of the reed.
- No Smoke : Incense is nice but the smoke can be irritating to some people. The reed diffuser achieves the same purpose but without any smoke.
- No Wax or Mess: Incense has ashes and candle have wax, the reed diffuser has neither.
- No aerosols : Unlike sprayed scents , the reed diffuser anywhere without having to rely on an outlet or changing any batteries.
- No Heat: The Reed diffuser protects the integrity of aroma oil.
- Parents should keep diffuser/Aroma oil out of reach from children & Pets.
- Spill should be cleaned up immediately to prevent staining.
- Diffuser aroma oil are flammable ,keep away from open flame.
- Do not ingest Aroma oil.