How to use:
- Load the Loofah ‐ Dampen your loofah with warm water and apply some body wash to the surface of the loofah.
- Scrub Your Skin ‐ You should now basically have a giant ball of lathery body wash which you can use to soap up your entire body. When you’re done, rinse off yourself as well as the loofah. Leave it out to dry somewhere where it won’t harbor moisture.
- Swap Out Often ‐ Your loofah is an amazing tool but, just like your toothbrush and razor, you need to swap it out on occasion to deter bacteria buildup and get the best grooming results. We always recommend changing up your loofah every month.
- Natural bathing tool which made of pure vetivert roots.
- Keep the skin smooth, soft & radiant.
- Remove dead skin & toxins.
- Promotes blood circulation.
- Provides radiant complexion.
- It has roots that are aromatic in nature.
- The oil distilled from its roots cures acne, dry skin, ageing skin, and skin irritation.
- Vetiver essential oil also helps in relaxing the body and mind.
- Since, the products are Natural & hand‐made there may be small variances in the Pieces | Size | Color from the images seen .