How to use:
- Place the Reeds (wooden stick) in to the bottle (jar) to absorb the aroma oils.
- Flip the reeds sticks so that dry side of the sticks is now into the bottle and the saturated
in the air.
- Let the Reed into the jar and work naturally . Reeds start working since its dip into the aroma
oil, and continue evaporate fragrance into the air .
- To refresh the fragrance of the reed diffuser , simply flip the reed sticks once in a week.
Benefits of Candle Diffuser:
- To create a warm glow.
- To keep your living are aromatic without any extra effort .
- To create a relaxing atmosphere
- To Add color, softness, and style to your room.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another.