How to use:
- Apply on Wet skin with water, gently apply the soap to create a lather and rinse clean.(Can be used on both face and body).
- Store in a cool , dry place to avoid quick melting .
- Exfoliating ‐ Turmeric is a natural and gentle exfoliant. It gently scrubs away dead skin cells and allows the new skin to shine through.
- Antibacterial ‐ Turmeric is a natural antiseptic and anti‐bacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
- Anti‐inflammatory ‐ Turmerics natural properties make it a great natural healer This makes turmeric great for skin conditions such as eczema, acne, dry skin and psoriasis.
- Acne Control ‐ Turmeric has the potential to kill the acne bacteria that cause acne and reduce the amount of oil produced by the sebaceous glands.
- Dried and powdered turmeric root.
- Pure oil of Coconut
- Pure Essential oil.
- Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil.